Yes..these many have been here before

Saturday 2 January 2016

Terrorism isn't a religion..Terror isn't confined to a country

Hello readers!
Long Time!

Was busy with exam preparations, so my Bad

Anyway happy new year 2016
May this year brings you all the happiness you DESERVE and you accomplish all the goals you DESIRE

Now let me get to the point.

I believe every one knows about that Pathan Court incident..right?
Well as usual , the terrorists were all shot down..four of the five in the start of the shootout itself.Impressive, isn't it?

As I hail Indian troops for their bravery, I mourn for both Indian and The terrorists' mothers for their losses.
After all, A child is as child.
No matter what..we just can't deny that now brainwashed  devils were once civilized humans.
Just like you, just like me, just like us..
No one is born a terrorist.
It's the circumstances which acts as a furnace which models the human conscious into a inhumane parasite which feeds on human blood and for whose ears.. human cries are soulful music  .

I believe i have not exaggerated the stuff but..Truth is bitter..accept it.

You guys must have noticed me quoting terrorist's mothers instead of  some potential country.
Your gut may guide you to your common sense that the terrorist are Pakistanis.

Well this gut feeling is right most of the times..but that doesn't mean that you have got the authority to tag any terror activity to Pak

Pakistan is terror infested?
Pakistani wombs  gives rise to  terrorist only!?

Yeah sure..Malala was risen in USA right?
Sensational chaar nawab was raised in UK then?
Boom man Shahid Afridi maybe was born in Sri Lanka?

No..I've not lost my mind.
It's just the mentality have lost it's will to reason.

Why didn't we blame Pakistan on Palestine invasion..on ISIS breeding?
Why only on Indian Borders?

If Pakistani's are an excellent bunch of terrorists..
Are the Indian Maoists harbingers of peace? promoters of harmony?
Obviously NO

So please change this mindset

Every Pakistani isn't terrorist
Every Indian ain't Peace loving

There is good, the bad and the ugly everywhere..!

See you again later!
Till then I rest my hands
Good night and a Happy new year again

PS: #mufc won against swansea 2-1....AWESOME NEW YEAR START :)





No comments:

Post a Comment