Yes..these many have been here before

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Post-commitment scenarios

Hello readers,

It's been a while...no?
Last time I checked in with you guys was maybe....mm..around 8 months ago.
Sorry for that :P
I just decided to catch up with science (science decided to rope me in), either way, I was off blog all this while.

OKay, quick list of what I did all these months.

-->Study (obviously)
-->Aced in 11th (Tick)
-->Messed up my early 12th( Double ticks)
-->Went to my first and last outstation school trip (HURRAY!)
-->Won interschools.
-->Reached pinnacle of insanity (Trust me... Try 6 hours non-stop mathematics and you will get my point)
-->Watched Leicester City clinch BPL (# respect)
-->Had a breakup.

That's it.

In case you are thinking what after that...trust me dude...idk what happened after that.

 Well..few days went in kind of a daze. Nothing clear. What should I do. How do I react?
These were the only questions and thoughts which fogged up my brain.
She left me or held the hand of another one. Your pick.
All I could see was betrayal. Breach of Trust. 

Well, This is what I told myself. 

Yeah, she's gone. Nothings gonna change that. 

You would feel as if you don't know her anymore and surely, the existence of words like trust, love, faithfulness..would seem like a myth.

But..Maybe it was for my own good?

You never know, maybe the destiny have something hidden for you. Maybe it has been giving you signs that she ain't the right one, but only you chose to ignore IT?

Well, It's already written, with whom you are gonna take the vows.
Leave it to fate and time. It's in their hands when you will cross paths.

You never know 

You might have already met her.
You may meet her soon.
or, she might have not even born yet (BLAME THE CELEBRITIES FOR THIS CONCLUSION)

Anyway, forgive him/her.
This should be the first step and m relieved that I did the same.
The one who forgive is always strong...kindly remember that
We have a mentality to completely misunderstand this fact!

Dude, You have lost someone who didn't give a damn about you, But your other half someone who deeply cared about her. (might not always be true...but then again, It's just a perspective.)


Next,Forget her.
This one's gonna take time.
A LOT OF TIME!!
Have friends around you...share and care as we say.
In my case I had a bestie..(2 actually). Spending time with whom made it easy to forget everything like a bad dream. (and i love them for it)

And well..It's Okay to cry. Cry a river , I shall say 
But remember to make a bridge of thy inner strength and get par that river.

'coz.. once again You are not a prisoner of your past, but an architect of your future.

And Trust me bro, Even WHO says you have got at least 60-65 years to live. Don't think that you won't get another one after this event!
( Dialogue doesn't apply on 60+  :P)
  

Last..but not the least.
Take it all as an experience.
 An experience for a lifetime.
 A bad dream..which ought to be erased from memory.
 An event which (actually) allows you to Grow and improve as an   individual.

It's all this Guy can offer to you.
And..Maybe, in some cases, It ain't that bad to get back together.
( doesn't apply to me though.. I was saint enough to forgive. But not enough to trust again).

With This...
Your Friend
Uddeshya Singh..
Signing off

PS:I could write more but what to do... Portugal vs Iceland will screen in an Hour. :'(
  

 

 


4 comments:

  1. What Inter-school did u win, Mr.Secretary? How not to code in Python perhaps? :P

    BTW Nice Blog, and Seriosly , Pls consider my offer to make u a free , better , custom domain website...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. President..I won Ramanujan, 2 Symposiums and...nah m gonna stick with this site only. Thanx though :)

      Delete
    2. i seriously doubt you won Ramanujan, considering the fact that he is dead..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete