Yes..these many have been here before

Friday 29 July 2016

The Transition

Hello readers!
Your Pen friend is back...
(..devastated by the PCM test which was set by the Satan itself)

Sigh. How much I miss those good old days.I believe you will share the same belief. Don't you? Wasn't it awesome when your parent adored you even when all you did was dozing your asses off 24x7. Man! I miss those days when we guys used to wage a war and were ready to give up everything just to get that green "Leo" bayblade. (Forgive me if I'm wrong. C'mon cut me some slack! It was like.. 10 years back!!)

Isn't time a very moody force? We all were getting used to that  endless cuddles when suddenly 6 standard crashed in. Trust me dude. It was , by far, worst class EVER. (I know few of you might be hurling curses at me by the virtue of their "happy" 6th std. Well a special "GO TO HELL" from my side)

I mean..see my perspective, then comment
  • A Broken Hand
  • First Crush
  • A report Card with Bs and Cs scribbled all over it
The last one was a wake up call in my life.
Since then my name changed from Uddeshya Singh to "Topper Ud" (Yeah, blame my friends and peers for this title #an_irritated_guy)

Everything was going good
the suddenly a thing happened. A thing which can make any 13-14 year old go crazy.
Yep, you guessed it right. HORMONES xD

I don't wanna be a bio teacher over here, but It's truly said that SHIT happens once you hit puberty.

Damn, and my last school was perfect site where this puberty + crush/gf combo could either make me or break me xD( although m still not sure what It actually did :P)

Just to tell you, my last school was awesome place!!
(10 years at that school made me what I'm right now. It gave me every damn thing one could ask for in childhood.
  • Friends
  • Best Friends
  • Great Teachers
  • A lot of flirting possibilities xD
  • Love
  • Gf
  • Breakup (OK, I didn't ask for that though)
  • Grades (subject to terms and conditions)
And Now I'm here, @TKS
Repeat the whooole list again.
And you know what? It just took one year for all that to happen once again in my school life.
Maybe the "THE" in TKS is somewhat justified ;)

Years rolled by...
Your TV channels changed from Hungama and CN  to StarSports and ESPN
The people who once were your soul mates now remained mere contacts in your contact list.
The ones you made promises of forever maybe repeating the same "sacred" oath with some one else.
Lastly but not the least your app's frequently opened suddenly became dominated by Pokemon Go instead of Temple Run and CoC.

Sigh..those good old days.

(Still, never be the prisoner of thy past.... :P)
Signing off
Uddeshya


PS: Yep, it's a totally out pf nowhere types post. Deal with it dude. Next time It'll be a story which certainly won't disappoint

No comments:

Post a Comment