Yes..these many have been here before

Monday 19 December 2016

The ordeals of a science student.

Hey Everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted something. (Credits to the final year of our school)

Let's start a random talk.
A talk that revolves around the renowned struggle of A student.
ESPECIALLY, WHEN HE'S A SCIENCE STUDENT!

Yeah, I think you understand where m taking it.

So, allow me take you to a tour. We will call this :

A Shade under book





Before I start with the anything, lemme make it clear. There are two types of students.




The one belonging to early birds clan is usually the one who believes that studies are best left for the mornings, while his counterpart is the one who keeps his faith in the deep silence of the night.




I belong to both and neither. Depending on the amount of coffee powder left  and if it’s Manchester united playing that night, the nit doesn’t really matters anymore . ‘coz book open or book close, mobile will be switched on forever. :P




SO.. KEEP THIS DISCLAIMER IN MIND AND YOU ARE WELCOME IN MY WORLD xD


SO.. i open my eyes at like 7 every day except when it’s school.( As if  it’s my choice K) and actually wake up around 8.




Now, many philosophical gurus say that when u r waking up, you should thank god and all . Trust me, my train of thought is usually like : Same monotonous day AGAIN :/ ? Well, we can't really do anything about i. Can we?
So..yea, leave the bed at 8, read newspaper and stuff and start your studies effectively at 9. Usually, you are not allowed to leave your study table once you are on it for like 3 hours.

(Trust me, my mom makes sure of that) but in case you actually get out of that gas chamber before that, make sure you have a pretty believable excuse because THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
YOUR MOM AIN'T A JERK
As for me, I get up not before 4 hours.

Okay, everyone out there cursing me, please note it that out of these 240 minutes, the studies only lasts for 200 of em. The rest are usually clouded by man united, Python or bae <3.
Then, after the 4 hor ordeal, I usually start playing FIFA .
*SELF ADVERISEMENT ALERT*

Uddeshya Singh is a 4.5 star player in FIFA , capable of destroying World Class opponents.
But still, he usually restricts himself to Professionals :p

I usually retire from my gaming session after 9-10 matches which usually end up looking like 5-0 or 4-1 types (winner is me. Duh :p)
Anyways, we spin the study wheel again from 3 to 7. Now, this afternoons are pretty drowsy :3

I barely manage to keep my eyes open till 5.. but kya karein, time waits for none and syllabus is like a very ugly nun ( sorry for the incomplete pun :P)

Then , I finally get up. Famished, Hopeless, faithless, depleted of reasons to live.
*It's okay commerce guys, you won't get it :( *
This is still one of the normal days at the office. Now the VMC days?

Just set a picture in your mind of a guy, just back from work, head crammed by conflicts with boss, a wife who refuse to let him touch her xD and a fridge which has run out of beer.
Got the picture? now just multiply it 10 times and then you are at the level to understand an average VMC student's fate xD.

Only good thing that happened in the whole episode?. Music. My constant companion.

Then comes the best time of the dat. 9:30-10:00. "THE SOCIAL MEDIA" time.
*The Bae Time ;)*
It's like an aged wine for my thirsty soul, like a faint glimmer of lighthouse for a captain, tangled in the vast sea of desperation.
Idk how she does that but she lifts my mood. I call her my cheerleader xD (Thanks Omi, for the inspiration xD)

Once rejuvenated. I grab a cup of coffee and back to work till 1in night.
Then it's kindle time !
*Currently reading GOT2: Clash of Kings*
And then, end of a normal day.


Analysts may have already counted like 10 hours studies in my schedule. But trust me lads. majority of time it's college, career, future with bae and other shit which clouds my mind.
If my brain isn't satisfied by this? It just starts some random coding, some random praises for George Martin, or goes at overthinking mode and shows scenarios which have 99% chances of never happening xD .


Now you might be thinking y I really wrote all this? I did so 'coz we science students also happen to be normal human beings with LIFE . It's not just studies always.

SO my fellow commerce and humanities people, cut us some slack, we are way cooler than you ever will be :P

so... Goodnight Folks!

Signing off...

Uddeshya

PS: MANCHESTER UNITED.. Unbeaten for 10 games <3

No comments:

Post a Comment