Yes..these many have been here before

Monday 2 January 2017

A Letter To Future Self

First of all.
A very Happy new year to you , my dear reader!
May you achieve all that you deserve and have striven for .

So, I believe I have played my part of customs.Yeah. I did.
Now, the truth.

Personally, I don't have high thoughts about new year. After all, it's nothing but a reminder by ever powerful force : TIME. It reminds us of what we are and who we always will be, i.e. mortal beings and that our time is soon gonna be up.

Okay, sorry for such paranoia but blame 2016 for it xD

But dude. Seriously?
You are celebrating for being closer in terms of looks like your grandpa?
Cool! Have it your way then :P
I celebrated new year. True enough. But i celebrated 'coz m getting closer to the end of academic session and I swear! this is the happiest moment of a 12thie (Okay, maybe not the happiest, but it still counts)
Well, I had a pizza party and my tummy's happy. Chapter close :P

So, on 1st January; the day gym is the cool spot and KFC loses its customers; Times of India gave something worth reading ( apart from premier league drama and the damn politics section)
In Times Life, they laid out 17 resolutions one can easily follow. Okay, many were easy. I agree.
But dude! one simply doesn't give up binge eating or take up the divine notion of yoga after a hangover :P

GROW UP EDITORS -.-

Anyway, I like one thing from it:

WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR FUTURE SELF

So, here's my attempt on it.

My current address
(ain't gonna reveal :P)

Date:1-1-2027

My next address
{Enter, address to a sexy, modern and fuckin' jaw dropping building which happens to be my home in future}

Dear Physically fit and rich Uddeshya,

First of all, before anything else, please tell me that you are done with studies, and no . I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

Okay, sorry :p

I know that you must be busy coding/in some official work/cooking with your wife/ playing with your kids, i just want you to read this advises from a 10 year old younger you.

I believe down the years, you didn't abandon the path of humbleness or sensibility in-spite being this much successful in your life! I hope you still have those flirting skills of yours..and i certainly believe that your grammar is far much better than me .

I hope you still have not lost those important friends. Yeah those ones, the list I made when i was 17 . DO NOT LOSE THEM. K?

I wan you to be happy and do what you wanna do. Please consider the advises mom and dad give to you because they believe in your welfare , even though they are a bit grumpy in their 60s xD. Afterall, they let you chose your dream girl, didn't they? (Tell me they did :P)
I believe they won't ever deny your happiness ;)

and always remember. In case you forgot.

You are not the prisoner of your past, but architect of your future ;)

Hope you will remember it :)
Yours lovingly,
Uddeshya

Dude, that felt good.
give it a try yaar!!

until next time.
Signing off..

Uddeshya.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment