Yes..these many have been here before

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Three dilemmas of my life...Part 3

Hello everyone..
So.this is it..final edition of the brain aching dilemmas...hand-picked(or shall I say..stress picked ) by my brain.
Hope this series shook the very foundations of your thinking bed and cleared off some rust which corroded the path to a wider approach which allowed you..at some point of time.. to think freely and with unbaised mentality
Last edition was concerned on the reality of mental and emotional development ...right?
Now just continue with the emotional part

Ever wondered what mattered a GENERAL teenager the most..?
In the priority list it may go like this, Techno freakishness then studies(at least it's in my criteria..many might just don't give a damn about it), then future planning and then may be there comes relationships

(My list of priorities are not in correct order as my brain have it..so don't be judgemental just by looking into it..I'm a lot more practical than that)

One thing I would rather like to fix up..is that Relationship doesn't always means the bond between a boyfriend and a girlfriend..or to be precise..a boy or a girl. Relationship actually comes up in every turn of our life..be it making friends..choosing your institutions...chasing a bae or browsing for your soul mates,online on Matrimonial sites ...In every such conditions ...Relationship is the core of the discussion.

I guess the following  is enough to bring out the simplest meaning out of this wasteful world ,full of greed...hidden desires, friends with benefits and what not! 

A relationship is simply a bond between two people whose foundations lies fully on trust..which is like an eraser..more mistakes you make..more you have to use it and shorter it gets with every use.
Same is with trust, More you let the other one down..More you lose that individuals faith in yourself.

Well all these stuff is about teens..right
So just let me get to the teens..or shall I say..main motives of 40% boys and 99% girls..
[Don't blame me for such awkward percentages...most of the guys are single and most of the girls are committed..But how..don't ask me, As far as I can imagine is that monkeys might  now have started trolling boys on this one...
Adding  fuel to fire..World's Sex ratio can be considered as another assistant of Alok Nath which is helping in his gradually growing break-up non revival business]

Carried off the trajectory..I know that OK!
Now back to you readers.

We teens have our own varying definitions of relationships...One may state it as "an unbreakable bond between a couple"..while many may hail ascent upon this on..."It's just timepass" and "To be honest...the one I'm dating is a complete dumbo..(with 2 coughs and a roar of laughter in background from friends)..Rarely You may even see relationships standing only 5 minutes(Believe me..I have seen a live example...One puny fight of 4 minutes was all it took to change the mood)

Anyways..my definition for relationships goes something like this...Whether you are a boy or a girl .. it doesn't matter If you are a super handsome or the ugliest piece of creation on earth...You have to love someone with al your trust and faith in him/her...You shall not let him/her down at any moment of life( This one's a small chink in my armour of being an awesome boyfriend ), and the one To be remembered always is IF SOMEONE IS TRUSTING YOU BLINDLY...PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE..DON'T PROVE HIM BLIND

One more thing most commitments fall short in..Staying in Love..Afterall falling in love is easy..but staying in love with the same person is what takes the main effort. 30-40 old relationships i.e. our parents; relationship..is..By all means..worth saluting...We guys run crazy upon surviving 3 weeks in relationship and wreck a haven upon facebook statuses while these couples fail to miss a moment in noticing each other's beauty!

Ever thought what it might feel like when you are ignored by your own gf/bf, and that too in public??
Enraging thought..right?
Well it actually is..
At the starting point of your relationship .. you may feel shy about speaking about it except your bestfriends..and eventually create a lot of confusion
Lemme tell you my experience only..!
My early weeks went off shielding myself from taunts from friends and cooking up new stories on How I was NOT COMMITTED and to lie that I like someone else...
To convince a guy...You need to use offensive languages(I believe you could relate to it..right?)
I just did that..and hell broke loose.

Point is..DO NOT LIE
either you tell them or stay shut up..nothing in between!
Their is no point of restraining yourselves from confessing about your love life ..although exception may arise if you are not proud of your partner..(if it's the case..why the hell you just point it??)

But yet again..I believe I'm not a partner to be proud of..But my bae has had other plans :)
It all lies in how efficiently you come up as a support system for your loved ones.

Short and concize..

LOVE THE PERSON..NOT THE MONEY..NEITHER THE BODY AND CERTAINLY NOT YOUR EGO OVER HIS/HER QUALITIES.

'coz ego and relationship never mingles OKAY!?

AND DON'T compromise with your sense of security when committed..it's your right to be informed and being aware.




Till here it was all couples..couples and couples
Now comes my dilemma

We say that in a couple , the individuals play a role of support system for each other and provide a crying shoulder for the other's distress...a helping hand..a cuddling partner and a companion to behold the starful sky with..
How does the single one's do all this
Many of em say it just requires a good friend by your side!
I do agree with this ..afterall they don't have to go through the ecstasy of a reply "YES..I DO!" , nor face the depressing periods from  that night on which her Good night or Hello messages completely ceased to exist   , Nor they experience the fun of leg pulling by their friends(this one maybe a bit debatable)..
If they didn't feel all this adrenaline rush...all those sleepless nights..How can they dismiss the idea of couple relationships just by looking at it's dark sides??

That's my dilemma..and to this dilemma their are numerous theories which may prove me wrong..a single may slam me with more advantages of being a single..like free to flirt and stuff..
It's debatable..I know
But out of that debate..their never came a satisfying answer!
Hope someone may answer it now

Till then..may meet you in another series..With more of my stupid thoughts..
Thanks for stopping by..
Signing off..
Uddeshya Singh

PS:United vs CSKA..Game On!!






No comments:

Post a Comment